Subscribe Job alert on Email
CSIR recruitment 2018 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research recruiting 02 applicants to appoint their CONSULTANT job in Lucknow. Applicants are asked to read the latest CSIR post notification 2018 thoroughly, Before applying to this job. CSIR career comes under the Government job. This is the best chance for the job seekers who are looking for the Profession in CSIR.
The CSIR job selection method, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobsgama website. Applicants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CSIR CONSULTANT recruitment 2018.
|Board Name||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
- 0.1 CSIR Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
- 0.2 CSIR Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
- 0.3 CSIR Consultant Age limit
- 0.4 CSIR application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 0.5 Application Fees
- 0.6 Salary details
- 0.7 Selection Process
- 0.8 How to apply for CSIR Recruitment for CONSULTANT Job?
- 0.9 CSIR Recruitment Official Notification and Application Format
- 1 Related
CSIR Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
CSIR wants following jobs to fill their vacancies. Examine the latest job vacancy details about CSIR 2018.
- Project Manager (Consultant)
- Programme Administrator (Consultant)
CSIR Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants are asked to check their education qualification needed for various CSIR job opportunities.
Project Manager (Consultant)
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Plant Sciences with a Master of Business Administration as it requires knowledge of plants and understanding the business and industry of the IORA member nations.
Programme Administrator (Consultant)
- M.Sc/ Ph.D in Plant Sciences with specific knowledge in Plant Taxonomy and Economic Botany. Experience in IT database preparation and IT knowledge will be an additional advantage.
CSIR Consultant Age limit
To apply for the CSIR post, the applicants required to achieve the following age limit. The announced aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check out the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Upper Age Limit is 65 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For further information kindly check the CSIR official announcement 2018.
CSIR application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
As per the CSIR Notification 2018, there are no application fees to apply for this post of Consultant.
CSIR – CONSULTANT Job salary details have been given below.
- Project Manager (Consultant) – Rs.1,00,000 per month
- Programme Administrator (Consultant) – Rs. 50,000 – Rs.1,00,000 per month
CSIR may follow the subsequent process to decide the candidates. Detailed information checks the official site.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for CSIR Recruitment for CONSULTANT Job?
Step 1: Visit the CSIR official website – http://www.cimap.res.in/
Step 2: Seek for Consultant notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official announcement on their official website.
Step 4: Check and verify your qualification to CSIR Recruitment 2018. If you are not qualified for the job notification, ignore the notification.
Step 5: Download the Application form from the official website.
Step 6: Complete all the details
Step 7: Assure the given details are true and accurate.
Step 8: Eligible and Interested aspirants may submit their applications along with their detailed
CV on or before 20.09.18 (05:00 PM) by post on the following address:
CSIR – CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS
Kukrail Picnic Spot Road,
P.O. CIMAP, Lucknow-226015 (INDIA)
CSIR Recruitment Official Notification and Application Format