IDBI Bank recruitment 2019 – IDBI stands for Industrial Development Bank of India hiring 61 applicants to choose their AGM, DGM job in All over India.
|Organization||IDBI stands for Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||DGM (Grade D)||02|
|2.||AGM (Grade C)||05|
|3.||Manager ( Grade B)||54|
IDBI Bank Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
- Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university. Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in above subjects + Having minimum 04 years of post qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector banks / RRBs. Specific Skill desired Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc Having analytical and interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem solving ability. Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with understanding of credit appraisal process.
Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management )
- Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM Desirable : Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development. + 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area
Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB + Having minimum 04 years of post-qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in relevant field
Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB + Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams
Transaction Monitoring Team – Head
- CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Desirable CAIIB/JAIIB + Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
IDBI Bank AGM, DGM Age limit
|SI No||Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Agriculture Officer||Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs|
|2.||Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management )||Min – 35 yrs Max. – 45 yrs|
|3.||Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)||Min – 25 yrs Max. – 35 yrs|
|4.||Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||Min – 28 yrs Max. – 40 yrs|
|5.||Transaction Monitoring Team – Head||Min – 35 yrs Max. – 45 yrs|
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.700/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs150/-
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||DGM (Grade D)||In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)|
|2.||AGM (Grade C)||In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|3.||Manager ( Grade B)||In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:
The interested candidates can download the application format from the official notification. The filled application form along with relevant documents should be sent to the mentioned address in the notification on or before the death line.
IDBI Bank Notification 2019: click here!
IDBI Bank Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!