Subscribe Job alert on Email
Monexo – Manager – Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Marketing #Digital Marketing #BFSI Marketing #Campaign Management #SEM / SEO #Social Media #Email Marketing #Web Analytics
Our Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services and also plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
1) Help brand – Monexo skilfully navigate through the digital/off-line marketing universe.
2) Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
3) Take ownership of marketing KPIs and ensure optimal utilization of all acquisition channels.
4) Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data.
5) Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
6) Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
7) Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
8) Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
9) Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
10) Integrate communication /brand strategy across SEO, Paid Marketing, Content, Social.
11) Ensure quality acquisitions by taking continuous feedback from credit, operations process.
12) Consistently monitor ROI across marketing channels and segments.
13) Participate in the budgeting process and provide feedback on growth, marketing strategy.
14) Engage in Vendor identification, negotiation and management.
15) Pitch-in with your inputs on offline partnership strategy.
KEY SKILLS :
1) Experienced (minimum of 2+ years) in digital marketing (preferably in eCommerce / consumer tech companies) with deep knowledge of underlying concepts and technologies.
2) A self-starter and a cross-functional team player who can keep focus in a fast-changing environment.
3) Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
4) Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
5) Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
6) Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
7) Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
8) Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
9) Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.