OIL recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited (OIL) selecting 36 applicants to appoint their Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII jobs in Duliajan Assam. Applicants are asked to read the latest Oil India Limited (OIL) post notification 2020 completely, Before applying to this job. Oil India Limited (OIL) career comes under the Central Government job. This is the best opportunity for job seekers who are looking for the Profession in Oil India Limited (OIL).
Board Name Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment-2020
Post Name Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
Job Type Central Government Jobs
Job Location Duliajan Assam
Apply Mode Online
End Date 07.09.2020
Official Website https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/
Operator-I (HMV) – 36 Posts
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three)years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles
₹ 16,000.00 – ₹ 34,000.00
- General- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS – Nil
- Written Exam
- Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the Oil India Limited official website – https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/
Step 2: Seek for Operator-I (HMV) notification links in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notice from their official website.
Step 4: Check and confirm your qualification to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020. If you are not qualified for the job notification, ignore the notification.
Step 5: Go through online application link and then press “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Oil India Limited and Complete all the necessary details.
Step 7: Apply for the Operator-I (HMV) jobs by clicking the apply button.
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form if mandatory.
Step 9: Assure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the job application.
Step 11: Make the payment, if Oil India Limited requires. Others wise neglect this step.
Step 12: Take print of your application form for future use.