Subscribe Job alert on Email
SBI recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India choosing 48 aspirants to appoint their job in Across India. Candidates are requested to read the latest SBI notification 2018 completely, Before applying for this job. SBI career comes under the Central Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the job in SBI.
The SBI job selection method, eligibility, Wages, age limit and applications fee in our Jobsgama website. Candidates stay tuned in this page for later changes in SBI recruitment 2018.
|Board Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Dy Manager, Fire Officer|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 0.1 SBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
- 0.2 SBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
- 0.3 SBI Recruitment 2018 Age limit
- 0.4 SBI Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 0.5 Application Fees
- 0.6 Salary details
- 0.7 Selection Process
- 0.8 How to apply for SBI Recruitment for Driver Job?
- 0.9 Important Dates:
- 0.10 SBI Recruitment Official Notification and Online Application Link
- 1 Related
SBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
SBI requires following jobs to fill their jobs. Check the latest job opening details about SBI 2018.
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 27 POsts
- Fire Officer – 21 Posts
SBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Aspirants are asked to verify their education eligibility needed for various SBI job opportunities.
1.Deputy Manager (Security)
- Candidate should be complete Graduate from reputed college/ University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Asstt. Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
- B.E (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
- B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved (OR)
- Retired Fire Officers from State/ Central Government/ PSUs with above qualification can also apply.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in State/ Central Government/ PSUs as Fire Officer.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Age limit
To apply for the SBI post, the appellants required to achieve the following age limit.
- Deputy Manager (Security) – Max 40 years
- Fire Officer – Max – 62 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more details refer the SBI official announcement 2018.
SBI Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application for this post in SBI Recruitment 2018 is as follows. Here below the caste-wise application fee payment details are provided below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600
- SC/ ST – Rs.100
SBI – Driver Job salary details have been furnished below.
- Deputy Manager (Security) – Rs. 31705- 45950/- Per Month
- Fire Officer – CTC Negotiable.
SBI may follow the subsequent process to decide the applicants. Detailed information checks the official site.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment for Driver Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Explore for Dy Manager, Fire Officer notification the ink in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official letter on their official website.
Step 4: Check and validate your qualification to SBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not equipped for the job notification, ignore the notice.
Step 5: Go through online application link and then press “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Complete all the essential details.
Step 7: Apply for the Dy Manager, Fire Officer job by clicking the apply button.
Step 8: Upload your scanned photo and signature to their application form if mandatory.
Step 9: Assure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the job application.
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI requires. Others wise neglect this step.
Step 12: Take print of your application form for future use.
- Online Application Starting Date – 07/09/2018
- Online Application Closing Date – 24/09/2018
SBI Recruitment Official Notification and Online Application Link