TN TRB recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board hiring 1060 applicants to choose their Lecturers job in Tamilnadu.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Starting Date||Will be announced shortly|
|Job type||Govt Jobs in TN|
|Last Date||Will be announced shortly|
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
|SI No||Name of the Post & Scale of Pay||Service||Post Code||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering) Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )||Tamil Nadu Educational Service||19PT||1060|
Subject wise Vacancies:
|SI No||SUBJECT||Short fall Vacancies in ST Category||Current Vacancies||TOTAL|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91||91|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||1||118||119|
|5.||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3||3|
|15.||Modern Office Practice||17||17|
TN TRB Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
- “ A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture* with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent
- Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.” (As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017).
- As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.
- A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by an University or Institution recognized by University Grants Commission.
- As per the G.O.No.242 Higher Education (P1) Department dated 18.12.2012, for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 or 10+2+4+2 / 10+3+3+2 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 11+2+3+2 pattern for non – engineering subject.
- As per G.O. (Ms) No.149 Higher Education (J2) Department, Dated:22/07/2016, Diploma / B.E., degree qualification acquired through Distance Education not equivalent to the qualification acquired through regular stream.
TN TRB Lecturers Age limit
Applicants should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. (Ms) No.156 Higher Education (B1) Department Dated: 15/09/2014. Go through TN TRB official Notification 2019 for more reference
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
a) The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.b) Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
Lecturers – Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:
The interested candidates can download the application format from the official notification. The filled application form along with relevant documents should be sent to the mentioned address in the notification on or before the death line.
TN TRB Notification 2019: click here!
TN TRB Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!