TNAU recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University selecting 15 applicants to appoint their Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant & Field Assistant job in Coimbatore & Periyakulam [Tamilnadu]. Applicants are asked to read the latest TNAU post notification 2020 completely, Before applying to this job. TNAU career comes under the Central Government job. This is an excellent chance for the job seekers who are looking for the Profession in TNAU.
Kindly Check out the TNAU job selection process, qualification, salary, age limit, and application fee in our Jobsgama website. Applicants stay tuned on this page for expected changes in TNAU Safai Karamchari, Washermen recruitment 2020.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Field Assistant, SRF, JRF & Other|
|Job Type||TamilNadu Government Job|
|Job Location||Coimbatore & Periyakulam [Tamilnadu]|
- 0.1 TNAU Recruitment 2020 Detailed Vacancies
- 0.2 TNAU Notification 2020 Educational Qualification
- 0.3 TNAU Field Assistant, Research Fellow Age limit
- 0.4 CRPF Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 0.5 Salary details
- 0.6 Selection Process
- 0.7 How to apply for TNAU Recruitment for Field Assistant, SRF, JRF & Other Job?
- 0.8 TNAU Notification & Apply Link
- 1 Related
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Detailed Vacancies
TNAU wants the following jobs to fill their vacancies. Examine the latest job vacancy details about TNAU 2020.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||03|
|Senior Research Fellow||04|
|E-YUVA Project Assistant||01|
TNAU Notification 2020 Educational Qualification
Applicants are asked to check their education qualification needed for several TNAU job opportunities.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Tech. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/ B.Tech. (Bio-informatics).
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Pathology/ Entomology.
- E-YUVA Coordinator: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) with MBA (or) M.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology).
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics / AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship.
- Technical Assistant & Field Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture.
TNAU Field Assistant, Research Fellow Age limit
To apply for the TNAU post, the applicants required to achieve the following age limit.
Candidate’s Please check the official website.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more details kindly check the TNAU official announcement 2020.
CRPF Application fees, Salary & Selection Process
TNAU– Field Assistant, SRF, JRF & Other Job salary details have been furnished below.
Salary is Rs.12,000 – Rs.50,000/-
TNAU may follow the subsequent process to decide the candidates. Detailed information checks the official site.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment for Field Assistant, SRF, JRF & Other Job?
Step 1: Visit the TNAU official website – https://tnau.ac.in/
Step 2: Seek for Field Assistant, SRF, JRF & Other notification links in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification on their official website.
Step 4: Check and verify your qualification for TNAU Recruitment 2020. If you are not qualified for the job announcement, ignore it.
Step 5: Qualified and Enthusiastic candidates are expected to attend the walk-in interview directly along with the biodata and all important documents.
|Name of the Location||Date & Time||Venue|
|Periyakulam||29.07.2020 [09.30 am]||The Dean, Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam|
|Coimbatore||05.08.2020 & 06.08.2020 [9.00 am]||The Director (CPMB & B), TNAU, Coimbatore|
TNAU Notification & Apply Link
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|